Skin and hair type
Is it suitable for me?
As with any other IPL treatment, it requires pigment in the hair to attract the light. After the light is attracted the hair roots heat up and stimulated not to grow back. In a similar fashion, a low level of pigment in the skin is needed so that the skin will not attract the light. Thus, It works on (naturally) dark blonde, brown and black hair and on skin tones ranging from very white to dark brown and does not work on red, light blonde and white/grey hair, or on very dark skin.
Are there any long term effects of IPL usage? Is it safe for my skin?
Professional IPL treatments already exist for 25 years and researches haven't shown the appearance of skin cancer or fertility issues. No serious side effects or damage from long-term use have been reported. IPL technology is derived from the technology used in professional salons. We have adopted the technology for safe and effective use at home. We have been developed in conjunction with leading dermatologists and tested with over 2000 women. It fulfills all the safety regulations for home-use appliances. As with any skincare product, it is important to use the appliance in accordance with the user manual.
Our safety system ensures that light flashing is only possible if the attachment is in full contact with the skin. The integrated UV filter ensures that the light only affects the hair and not the skin. We recommend to use the product in a well-lit room, to reduce the perceived brightness of the flash. Side effects and complications, while possible, are very unlikely as long as you use this product according to the instructions and precautions included in the user manual.
Is this product safe to use on the face
By checking your skin type, you can choose the specific setting that will ensure effective yet gentle treatment on your face. As the area around your eyes is very sensitive, we recommend using the product only below the cheekbones in order to avoid the risk of eye damage. To achieve optimal results on the cheeks, upper lip and chin, stand in front of a mirror to get a good view of the area to be treated and the 'ready to flash' light.
1. Applicable : 110~240V working voltage, suitable for all the countries in the world.
2. More Flash Times: 500000 Flashes for longer use time
3. LCD Display: Providing clear information about the working modes, remaining flashes, and power levels
4. Two Operation Modes: Automatic and manual modes for the different skin area
5. Painless: Five Adjustable optimal energy level according to the skin tolerance. Providing gentle treatment painlessly and easily, without hurting the skin.
6 . Fast and suitable treatment area : 3 square cm spot size not too big or neither too small for anybody curve, high efficiency and fast speed that just takes several minutes to remove the overlapping reign hair which is difficult for traditional hair removal method
7. Skin Detection Ability: Numbers on LCD Display blinks when the unit is ready to work
8. Permanent: IPL works inside pores, destroys hair papilla, thus achieves permanent hair removal
9. Long Life: Quartz Lamp for hair removal with longer using life and durable use
10. Zero Consumables, No Medium, No consumables
11. Safe: No influence on normal sweat and sebum secretion
12. Convenient: Smaller size for Portable design and easy taken
Operation Interval Tips
- Using twice per week at the beginning.
- When the hair stops growing or only some fine hair grows, use at least 1 time per month to maintain
- The use of frequency may different according to the different individual situation
- Change operation times according to the actual hair density. The operation of the interval varies with different individual situations.
IPL Hair Remover x 1 PC
Adaptor x 1 set
Operation Manual x 1 PC
Because of the different production batch, the lens color for hair removal lamp may be different.
The actual color may looked different due to the different light environments or Monitor displays.